Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Co-incidences?..



Easter Morning-Freidrich



     Sometimes on our spiritual journey we receive affirmations that we are headed in the right direction .Synchronicity, Jung called it. Signs.We are not supposed to look for these things but when we encounter them, I think the proper response is gratitude.

  Yesterday, a person that I know posted something on Facebook about the billions of years the world existed before man.... and how man created God because of needs... and there have been many gods...that was the drift. I was not going to respond because I know little about the Universe, nothing compared to those versed. But I kept feeling a tug to add my thoughts. I went to sleep but as soon as I woke up,the right thing.I hesitated because I knew what I would share could be mocked or disparaged but it seemed this was what I was given to do..

 I will post it here and then below, three amazing things that affirmed my leading.:

 " Then there is this: when you have had an inexplicable experience of God, when you have felt the Spirit leading you on a path, when you have sat on the floor to pray and merely said the word, Jesus, and have been filled with something you cannot describe but the closest thing would be Immense, Unexpected Love, when you have heard His voice tell you that you are loved and that there is a plan for your life,. when you have seen miracles, and when, because of loving Him back, your life is full of that Love, the quest to know when and how become intellectual distractions. You know what you know and knowing is all that matters.All the proof you need is your life."

 No one has liked or responded to that post but what I was asked to do, I have done.

These next three things tie it all together,.from what I have read today:

, 1 John 4-18 "We have come to know and believe in the Love God has for us." Today's reading.

"But prayer leads in various ways to the ineffable joy experienced by the mystics as "nuptial union"- Day 8, A Year with the Mystics.

3. A post on Facebook from a friend that she titled, "The Lord moodeth me to write."..from a  poem.
Co-incidences? I know what I know.

1 comment:

patricia griggs said...

This is a story that I call 'Super!"
It feels good to stand up for God so others can discover Him!